Do you want a job that challenges you and lets you challenge the norm? Do you want to grow your sales and/or marketing skills? Do you want to be in a modern company, and learn how to deal with remote teams and the Start-up Culture? Do you like beer? 🍻
Then this is your opportunity to lead a sales region and earn great commission.
Brew Ninja is a rapidly growing tech startup servicing the beer industry. We are seeking driven business developer professionals. If you’re an organized, self-starter who wants to own your schedule, build strong relationships with craft brewers, and be part of an exciting company growth story, please contact us!
- Driving customer acquisition in a given region
- Reaching out to brewers to establish relationships
- Building and maintaining prospecting lists
- Reaching out to and following up with prospective clients in order to convert each sale
- Conducting market research to identify opportunities for the sales team
- Providing sales and onboarding support
- Preparing presentations and sales contracts
- Developing and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Identifying prospects and assist in developing sales tactics
- Establishing and maintaining current client and potential client relationships.
- Replying to inbound inquiries in a timely manner
- Assisting in developing and maintaining our digital marketing plan
- University or College Degree (Business/Marketing degree is preferred but not required)
- 1+ year work experience in customer service/sales/marketing
- Outbound sales experience is an asset, but not required.
- Experience in Craft Beverage Market is an asset.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Organized and willing to learn
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
- Has own laptop
- Comfortable working from home and conversing through text and video chat.
- Be at the forefront of start-up culture
- Opportunity to own your schedule
- Have a challenging position that will allow you to grow and teach you how to be a great salesperson
- Chance to grow with a start-up in an exciting industry
About the Company
Brew Ninja is Canada’s first All-in-One Brewery management software startup dedicated to supporting Craft Breweries. From Inventory, operations, all the way to Point of Sale (POS), we want to be the software for craft brewers to manage their business.
As a Software as a Service (SaaS) company, we are challenging the conventional models of ERPs that eat away their customers’ money by instead offering a feature-rich package which scales with our customers from day one.
You, as our soon to be Sales Associate, will be a crucial part of the team, reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director and the CEO. We are looking for an individual that is hard working, willing to learn, and possess strong organizational skills. You will be building a regional network of craft brewers who want a solution to handle the mundane admin so they can focus on beer. SaaS sales is one of the most sought after skills in the growing SaaS field. This is your chance to learn from a growing company.
This a contract position and is 100% commission. Full time or part time is available. Even if you don’t believe you have all the skills required, but are willing to learn and are looking for a challenge, email us with why you would like this job!
If you are interested, email your CV to jobs at brewninja.net and Mention Sales Associate.