About the Company
Brew Ninja is a new-to-market software (as a solution) package for brewery management. Our product helps breweries run their business more efficiently to ensure that the Craft Brewery Boom continues to grow.
The Brew Ninja team is growing quickly but there are still plenty of opportunities to play a key role in taking our product to the next level, and we are looking for a developer up for that challenge.
This position is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor, grow your role, and have a genuine impact on the product.
The primary role of this position is to work with all aspects of the company to ensure requirements are met.
You will be responsible for mentoring younger developers, as well as reporting directly to management.
Our stack consists of a .Net backend and a React/Typescript front-end. The ideal developer will have experience building rich web applications using the React Framework in Typescript. Applicants that also excel in UX design and CSS will be given the highest consideration.
Experience on the .Net platform would be nice but not critical for this role.
- At least 2 years of of experience building React applications
- Passionate about providing an excellent user experience
- Hold user experience, code quality, and security at a high standard.
Salary is based on experience, with potential equity for the right candidate.
The Brew Ninja opportunity offers:
- Direct impact on product and team
- Work with motivated, like-minded talent
- Flexible hours including the option of occasional remote work
- Experience the dynamic/fast-pace of a startup
If you are ready for this challenge, email your CV to jobs at brewninja.net and mention Front-End Developer.