About the Company
Brew Ninja is a rapidly growing tech startup servicing the beer industry, with a new-to-market software product for brewery management. Our product helps breweries run their business more efficiently to ensure that the Craft Brewery Boom continues to grow.
To help with the influx of new customers, we are looking for someone with an Office Administrator skillset, but looking for a new experience. If you have been successful in such a role before, you will be successful in this role. This may be the change of pace you are looking for!
You will be working with customers to ensure their experience with our product is positive. You will be helping them get their information into the system, get organized, and educating them on problem-solving and maximizing the value they get from our product. You will advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure we are supporting their needs.
You will not be doing selling or office-administrative duties.
Your role will be a key to the success of our company, and we will ensure you have the tools and support to be successful in it. The position will require you to learn the Brew Ninja product and become familiar with the brewing process, and the administration of a brewery. Don’t worry; Brew Ninja will supply ample support and training for you to become familiar with all of these.
What You’ll Do
- Work with new customers to help them organize and enter their data into their Brew Ninja account
- Train customers on how to perform day-to-day tasks in Brew Ninja
- Check-in with customers to ensure their experience with our software is frustration-free
- Provide advice on how their brewery can get the maximum benefit from our product
- Being the main point of contact between Brew Ninja and the customer
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide Brew Ninja with the insight required to develop a product that satisfies customer needs. If we aren’t supporting you or your customer, you can let us have it. 😊
What We Are Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience as an Office Administrator or similar work. You will not be performing Office Administration, we are simply asking for this experience as a way of demonstrating you have the skill set required. [optional]
- High school diploma
- Can-do positive attitude 😀
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- An innate desire to refine and improve processes
- Be willing to learn new things
- Empathetic; a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Attention to detail and to work independently
- Must be 19 years of age (due to working with Breweries)
Competitive with that of an office administrator, plus an upside; because your success will be incentivized, you will have the opportunity to significantly exceed the standard rate of pay.
If you are ready for this challenge, email your CV to jobs at brewninja.net and mention Customer Success Manager.